Metcal HCT2-120 Digital Hot Air Pencil
As component miniaturization continues, the ergonomics of a pencil allow a user more freedom to access and rework components on the board without affecting adjacent parts.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 120 Watt Ceramic Heater and Dual Stage Air Pump: Provides the power and performance needed to deliver the right amount of thermal energy.
- Digital Airflow and Temperature Controls: Two LED displays provide a graphical and numerical representation of the desired airflow and temperature.
- Fast Response and Performance: A microprocessor controlled, closed loop feedback system provides fast heating, precise and stable temperature control.
- Standby Mode: When the hand-piece is placed into the workstand, the temperature will drop prolonging heater life.
- Universal Power Supply: Automatically senses the input line voltage and adjusts accordingly, which allows for worldwide operation without adaptors or a change in performance.
- Ergonomic and Light Weight Hand-Piece: Slim and ergonomic design hand-piece that feels like a pencil, with a rubber grip.
- Nozzles: Six nozzles (1.5 mm – 4.0 mm) are included in the unit with a nozzle plate holder inside the workstand.
- Easily Change Heaters and Nozzles: Both can be changed in seconds.
The HCT2-120 Digital Hot Air Pencil includes:
- Power system with hand-piece and heater
- Pack of 6 nozzles,
- Workstand with nozzle holder
- A nozzle removal pad