Ecommerce / IT Executive
As an eCommerce/IT executive you will play a key part in driving forward our website www.conro.com
Your main focus will be on the day to day running of the website and our ERP system but will also contribute to the longer term roadmap of development and growth. We are looking for someone experienced and forward thinking that can confidently take initiative.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our forward thinking ambitious company that are showing continued growth in a sector that is thriving.
- Ensure the home page, product, category and landing pages are kept up to date with the latest data
- Manage promotional and digital marketing campaigns, new product and brand launches
- Monitor and analyse website performance and implement new ideas to improve it
- Plan, develop, and launch email marketing campaigns via Mailchimp
- Manage our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Day-to-day search engine optimisation with content and keywords
- Design creative assets via Photoshop
- Assist with customer service, emails and live chat
- Liaise with external developers and agencies for PPC, SEO and Content
- Understanding data: Update prices, data feeds, and making sure all data synced between our systems
- Understanding of ERP/back-office systems and integrations
- Take integral role of our new ERP system implementation
Candidate Profile, Skills & Experiences:
- 1-2 years’ hands on experience in an e-commerce environment as an ecommerce executive/administrator
- Good understanding of digital marketing, SEO and PPC
- Experience with WooCommerce is a plus
- Ability to use Google Analytics to direct and implement changes
- Able to multi-task with diligent prioritisation of tasks
- Driven, enthusiastic and self-sufficient
- Good communication skills
- Experience with third-party platforms e.g. Amazon, Ebay is also a plus
More about Conro:
Conro Electronics has been established in the UK for over 20 years and is a leading supplier of consumables and materials into the Electronics Manufacturing industry. We specialise in the Aerospace / Defence industry and are accredited to the standards of AS9120, ISO9001, JOSCAR and Cyber Essentials. We are Authorised Distributors for world leading brands and our supply range exceeds 5,000 parts.
As a team we pride ourselves on a high level of customer service working hard to ensure our customers reap the benefits of our focussed on-time delivery.
- Fast growing company with potential to progress.
- Fun office environment with a team feeling.
- Onsite parking.
- 4:00pm finish on a Friday (subject to work load)
- Competitive Salary
- Good holiday entitlement
If you are interested please send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org