Glass cleaners are products that can be applied on any glazed or ceramic surface to remove blemishes and light soiling. A good glass cleaner will help you keep surfaces clean and streak-free. Here at ConRo, we’ve got a wide range of glass cleaners for you to choose from. Whether for interior or exterior windows, computer screens or vehicle windshields – there is something suitable for every application.
Conro Electronics is an authorized distributor for Ambersil and Henkel.
Different types of glass cleaners are available to meet specific needs.
- General purpose. These glass cleaners are made to remove dust, fingerprints and light contaminants from glass. Most of these products will also be effective on ceramic-coated and painted metal surfaces. They provide quick and effective cleaning with no streaks.
- Screen cleaners. These products are used to remove stains from visual display units. They can be used on a wide range of sensitive electronic equipment, such as computer screens, plasma screens and digital camera screens.
- Pre-treament cleaners. These products are used to clean while at the same time pre-treating surfaces. They are designed to improve the bonding properties of adhesives on glass and ceramic.
Using a high-quality glass cleaner provides several advantages:
- General purpose cleaners are versatile products and will work on glazed surfaces, mirrors, ceramic and even painted metal surfaces.
- Glass cleaners easily remove stains, dust and light contamination.
- Special additives in the products avoid the formation of streaks on glass.
- Some glass cleaners also provide an anti-static effect, making cleaning much easier and effective.
- High-quality cleaners contain additional active ingredients to protect against dirt adhesion.