Industrial coatings are specialised products that are applied to surfaces to protect them from corrosion, wear and tear, and other damage. A quality coating can extend the life of a surface, improve its appearance and save on maintenance costs. There are many different types of industrial coatings, each with its own unique set of properties and benefits.
Conro Electronics is an authorized distributor for Humiseal and Henkel.
When choosing an industrial coating, it is important to consider the specific needs of the product that will be coated. For example, if the product will be exposed to high temperatures, then a heat-resistant coating would be necessary (e.g. high-temperature silicone). Surfaces that will be exposed to chemicals require a corrosion-resistant coating, such as polyurethane.
For optimal results, special attention should be paid to the substrate to be coated, the desired appearance of the coated product and the required durability of the coating.
At our online store, you will find a wide range of industrial coatings designed to meet all requirements. We only use high-quality materials for our coatings, so that you can be sure of maximising the effectiveness of your application.
Our product selection includes:
- Conformal coatings. Used to protect and electrically insulate PCBs. Silicone, acrylic, polyurethane, UV curing conformal coatings are available.
- Fillers. Used to repair dents, scratches, cracks and similar damage on various surfaces.
- Inks and coatings. Designed for walkways, ramps and stairs in areas of pedestrian or rolling traffic, or for marking and coating electronics.
- Primers and paints. Used for surface preparation or aesthetic repair applications.
- Protective coatings. Used to protect surfaces from abrasion, erosion, chemicals, high temperature and corrosion.
- Sound deadening coatings. Used to dampen sound and prevent vibration. Available in panels or foam.
- Water based coatings. Anti-chip and underbody water based products, compatible with most OEM paint coatings.