Dispensing equipment includes every type of device that dispenses fluids in an accurate and controlled way. Dispensing devices have different functions. They can dispense only, mix and dispense, or meter, mix and dispense. The device can be hand-held, mounted on the fluid container or mounted on a dispensing machine.
It can be manual or automatic. Manual devices are activated by foot pedal or hand switch. Automatic devices are activated by microprocessor. They allow to dispense exact quantities of fluid in a repetitive way. Interchangeable nozzle tips provide increased versatility.
Dispensing equipment is suited to many different liquid products. Liquids can be dispensed as dots, beads, gaskets, in-filling, potting and sprays. Dispensers provide increased product quality, waste reduction, precision and efficiency.
ConRo Electronics offers a wide choice of dispensing equipment from major manufacturers such as Metcal, Nordson and Araldite.
Conro Electronics is an authorized distributor for Metcal.
Conro Electronics offers the following categories of dispensing equipment:
- Dispensing tips. Available in multiple styles, sizes, and materials. They can be general purpose or specific for a certain type of fluid.
- Fluid dispensing systems. Devices that dispense pre-set amounts of fluid. They use a hand or foot switch, a syringe barrel and interchangeable tips. Programmable digital dispensers allow users to set up a number of dispensing routines.
- Fluid dispensing accessories. Including hand and foot switches.
- Syringe barrels. Available in different sizes. Compatible with a wide variety of fluids. They are made of clear materials, to allow users to check fluid levels.
Dispensing equipment is used in a wide range of applications. These include:
- Adhesives, epoxies and silicones
- Oils, greases and other lubricants
- Flux and solder
- Foaming and gasketing
- Colorants and dyes