The Loctite 55 Pipe Sealing Cord
The Loctite 55 is designed for sealing of metal and plastic pipes and fittings. It needs no cure time and results in an immediate, full pressure seal. The ideal choice for a quick, easy and reliable seal. The product has approval for gas and potable water and is certified to NSF/ANSI, Standard 61.
Its major benefits are:
- Fast and easy to use – Instant sealing performance
- Pipe joints can be re-adjusted reliably – Re-adjusting up to 45° without any fear of leakage
- Approved for all common applications – Temperature up to 130° C and Pressure up to 16 bar
- Recommended for all materials – and can be used on metal and plastic joints
- Neat and clean application – no waste
How to apply the Loctite 55?
Cleaning: Clean threads if necessary and roughen smooth threads.
Wind the cord onto the pipe thread in the same direction as the thread, starting from the end of the pipe. Apply in a criss-cross manner. For recommended number of wraps, see label. Cut the cord with the integrated cutting tool at the top of the tube.
Assemble using accepted trade practices. Adjustment of 45° is possible after tightening.
We’ll show you how to improve product reliability while increasing performance and lowering costs. Our team of technical support specialists will provide your company with dependable global supply, unrivalled efficiency, and superior technical support.
Feel free to contact us on 0208 953 1211 or send us an email to email@example.com