Features and Benefits:
- Can be operated with two hand-pieces dynamically sharing the 80 watts output power based on demand adding even more application flexibility and speed.
- Configured with the Metcal UltraFine Soldering Hand-piece.
- Microprocessor controlled power supply providing more power for challenges such as high mass components, multi-layered boards and lead-free solders.
- Improved ergonomics with lightweight hand-pieces.
- Greater process control with SmartHeat® Technology.
- ESD safe with incoming AC ground monitoring circuitry.
- Built-in power indication meter with digital display and bar graph that dynamically provides the operator with feedback on the status of the soldering operation.
- Metcal TipSaver™ Workstand improves tip life with its "Auto-Sleep" function.
Product Comprises of:
|MX-PS5200||:||Power supply, 100 to 240 VAC input, dual switch port with LCD Display|
|MX-H2-UF||:||Metcal UltraFine™ Hand-piece, Soldering and Rework with one cartridge removal pad|
|MX-W1AV||:||Metcal TipSaver™ Workstand with one sponge and one brass pad|
NOTE: No tip/cartridge included
Tips / Cartridges Series compatible with this system:
- UFTC Ultra Fine Soldering Cartridges
|Ambient Operating Temperature:||10- 40°C (50°F - 104°F)|
|Maximum Enclosure Temperature:||55°C (131°F)|
|Input Line Voltage:||100- 240 VAC, grounded circuit|
|Input Line Frequency:||50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption:||125 Watts|
|Output Power Maximum:||80 Watts max. Per channel at 22°C (when operated with two hand-pieces dynamically, the 80 watts output power is is shared based on demand)|
|Output Frequency:||13.56 MHzC|
|Power Cord 3-Wire:||183cm (18/3") SJT|
|Dimensions w x d x h:||12.1cm x 13.0cm x 23.5cm
(4.8" x 5.1" x 9.3")
|Certification / Marking:||cTUVus, CE|
|Tip-to-Ground Potential:||< 2mV|
|Tip-to-Ground Resistance:||< 2 ohms|
|Idle Temperature Stability:||± 1.1°C (2°F) in still air|
|Hand-piece Cable Length:||L=122cm (48"), burn resistant, ESD safe|
|Hand-piece Connector:||F connector|
|Workstand Dimensions w x dx h:||8.6cm x 19.1cm x 8.3cm (3.4" x 7.5" x 3.3")|
|Weight of the power supply:||7.4 lbs (3.35 kg)|
|Weight of the * workstand:||1.05 lbs (.476 kg)|