3M EMI Shielding Tape 1245 is a 0,04 mm embossed copper foil; non-conductive through adhesive; for EMI shielding: static charge draining, grounding; solderable; easily die cut.
3M EMI Shielding Tape 1245 is an easily die-cut 1.4-mil (0,04mm) embossed copper foil tape with conductive adhesive for EMI shielding and static charge draining when grounded. Acrylic adhesive has good resistance to heat, oxidation, solvents and oils. UL 510 flame-retardant. Oxidation-resistant for excellent long-term shielding, 3M EMI Shielding Tape 1245 is ideally suited for a variety of EMI shielding applications including shielding cables for motors, cables, cabinets and components.
- Embossed deadsoft 1-ounce copper foil backing
- Conductivity “through the adhesive”
- Supplied on a removable liner for easy handling and diecutting
- Comes on a removable liner for easy die-cutting and handling
- Rated for 600V applications
- UL Listed and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant