3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive 2216, Grey, Part B/A, 59 ml
3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive 2216B/A is a flexible, two-part, room temperature curing epoxy with high peel and shear strength. 2216 B/A Grey meets DOD-A-82720.
- Excellent for bonding many metals, woods, plastics, rubbers, and masonry products.
- Base and Accelerator are contrasting colors.
- Good retention of strength after environmental aging.
- Resistant to extreme shock, vibration, and flexing.
- Excellent for cryogenic bonding applications.
- Excellent for potting parts subject to thermal cycling.
- The tan NS Adhesive is non-sag for greater bond-line control.
- The translucent can be injected.
- Meets DOD-A-82720.
There are no reviews yet.