3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive 2216B/A is a flexible,two-part,room temperature curing epoxy with high peel and shear strength. 2216 B/A Gray meets DOD-A-82720.
• Excellent for bonding many metals, woods, plastics, rubbers, and masonry
• Base and Accelerator are contrasting colors.
• Good retention of strength after environmental aging.
• Resistant to extreme shock, vibration, and flexing.
• Excellent for cryogenic bonding applications.
• Excellent for potting parts subject to thermal cycling.
• The tan NS Adhesive is non-sag for greater bond-line control.
• The translucent can be injected.
• Meets DOD-A-82720.