AeroShell Grease 22 MIL-PRF-81322 is a versatile advanced general purpose grease composed of a synthetic hydrocarbon oilthickened with Microgel®, with outstanding performance characteristics. Appropriate additives are included toachieve the necessary oxidation and corrosion resistance, anti-wear properties and load carrying properties.The useful operating temperature range is –540C to +1770C.
- U.S. Approved MIL-PRF-81322F
- NLGI Grade 2 Approved DOD-G-24508A
- British Approved DEF STAN 91-52
- French Approved DCSEA 395/A
- Russian Analogue of CIATIM 201 and 203, VNII NP 207, ERA (VNII NP 286M) and ST (NK-50)
- NATO Code G-395
- Joint Service Designation XG-293