MULTI-PURPOSE, INDUSTRIAL PROTECTIVE LUBRICANT
One simple application – by spray, swab or dip – stops the spread of existing corrosion, gives lasting protection against further attack and removes and repels ambient moisture. The protective, lubricating film is non conductive and remains operational even at severe sub-zero temperatures. It will not affect paints or plastics and is lastingly effective on all metals, including aluminium. Freshly machined surfaces resist ‘fingerprinting’ and will stay clean and bright, even in highly corrosive conditions.
A true multi-purpose ‘cure-all’ for engineers: use as a dewatering fluid, a penetrant on seized fasteners, a general lubricant, and as a corrosion inhibitor.
- Excellent water displacement performance
- High dielectric strength, non-conductive film
- Safe on most paints, plastics, rubbers, and all metals
- Operational temperature range: -20°C to +115°C
- Ambersil 40+ is ideal for use on all mechanical and electrical equipment.
- As a penetrant, it will quickly free seized nuts, bolts and bearings, whilst the highly effective water displacing properties make 40+ the perfect ‘damp-start’ solution for ignition systems and other electrical equipment.
There are no reviews yet.