Effective as a post-maintenance cleaner for removing finger marks and oil residues.
Ambersil is based on a blend of surfactants, solvents, inhibitors and water. Its anti-static formulation reduces dust attraction.
- Safe for use on plastics, metals, painted and glazed surfaces
- 360° spray system for all angle use
- Foaming action limits over-application
- Meets military, rail, aerospace and automotive specifications
- Also available as a non-flammable propellent version Ambersil 31594
Applications of Ambersil Amberclens
Ambersil easily removes dirt, grease and stains from hard surfaces and fabrics. Works on tough ‘industrial’ grime and residues. Removes stubborn stains like nicotine.
Ideal where water is not available. Suitable for use on office equipment, domestic appliances, worktops, walls, machinery, cabinets, casings, formica, and vinyl.
How to use Ambersil Amberclens
- Always test a small area for colour fastness before use
- Spray from a distance of 15-25 cm. Leave on for 10 to 20 seconds
- Wipe away with a clean, damp cloth
- Do not use on live equipment. Do not apply directly onto keyboards or similar equipment
Storage and shelf life
Ambersil Amberclens may be stored at ambient temperatures. It has a shelf life of not less than 6 years with correct storage. Aerosols should always be stored below 50°C, away from direct heat and naked flame.