Ambersil 31592 Amberclens is a multipurpose anti-static foaming cleaner. It quickly breaks down grease and dirt on all surfaces. Ideal for use on a wide variety of equipment. Effective as a post-maintenance cleaner for removing finger marks and oil residues.
Ambersil 31592 is based on a blend of surfactants, solvents, inhibitors and water. Its anti-static formulation reduces dust attraction.
- Safe for use on plastics, metals, painted and glazed surfaces
- 360° spray system for all angle use
- Foaming action limits over-application
- Meets military, rail, aerospace and automotive specifications
- Also available as a non-flammable propellent version Ambersil 31594
Applications of Ambersil 31592 Amberclens
Ambersil 31592 easily removes dirt, grease and stains from hard surfaces and fabrics. Works on tough ‘industrial’ grime and residues. Removes stubborn stains like nicotine.
Ideal where water is not available. Suitable for use on office equipment, domestic appliances, worktops, walls, machinery, cabinets, casings, formica, and vinyl.
How to use Ambersil 31592 Amberclens
- Always test a small area for colour fastness before use
- Spray from a distance of 15-25 cm. Leave on for 10 to 20 seconds
- Wipe away with a clean, damp cloth
- Do not use on live equipment. Do not apply directly onto keyboards or similar equipment
Storage and shelf life
Ambersil 31592 Amberclens may be stored at ambient temperatures. It has a shelf life of not less than 6 years with correct storage. Aerosols should always be stored below 50°C, away from direct heat and naked flame.