Ambersil Amberglide Lubricant is a multi-purpose, premium grade lubricant with PTFE, designed to provide enduring lubrication and safeguarding of moving components in electronic equipment. It is suitable for multiple environments necessitating long lasting, high-temperature resistant lubrication. Ambersil Amberglide is especially effective as a lubricant on fuser units in photocopiers, where temperatures can reach 150 – 160°C. It is also suitable for locks, hinges, chains, gears and more. Its exceptional heat tolerance ensures longevity even in the most demanding applications.
Ambersil Amberglide is a superior multi-purpose lubricating solution, crafted with PTFE to deliver prolonged performance on a wide range of mechanisms. Its advanced formula effectively eliminates surface contaminants, repels moisture, prevents squeaking and leaves behind a resilient protecting film on the treated surfaces.
- Provides a long-lasting, durable film
- Ideal for high-temperature applications
- Provides high resistance to water and moisture
- 360° Spray System for all angle use
- Temperature range: -10°C to 180°C
How to use Ambersil Amberglide Lubricant:
- Apply a thin, even film of Ambersil Amberglide Lubricant
- Leave on for at least 5 minutes to allow dispersal of solvent vapours.
- Do not mix with other lubricants. Do not use on energised equipment.
Store Ambersil Amberglide Lubricant in the unopened container in a dry location. Preferably store at room temperature. In any case, store under 50°C and away from direct heat and open flame. Shelf life of the product is no less than 6 years if properly stored.
This product is categorised as EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE and must be stored in compliance with relevant regulations.