Military Grade Silicone Grease
Military & aviation-grade XG250 silicone grease for use on rubber seals to prevent cracking, on 3-phase connectors to prevent moisture ingress and for general lubrication.
- Insulates high voltage parts against leaking and arcing
- Waterproofs electronics in damp or humid conditions
- Meets military and aviation specifications: Def. Stan 68-69/1
- Electronics and Telecommunications: insulates high voltage parts against leaking and arcing; protects switch gear against oxidation; waterproofs components in damp or humid conditions.
- Transport: lubricates door strips, door runners and curtain side tracks; prevents freezing of locks; preserves seals against cracking and hardening.
- Aviation: seals exposed components against moisture ingress; helps to prevent ice build-up.
- Mechanical, Engineering and Production: lubricates slow running gears, metal to metal surfaces and other moving parts; assists assembly of tight fitting components (e.g. installation of cables through conduits); prevents seizing on connections and fittings; aids release of epoxy resin and other types of plastic mouldings.