Transparent corrosion inhibitor
Carries NSF registration for use on food/beverage packing mould tools.
It removes any surface moisture leaving a durable, non-greasy protective film against corrosion
- Displaces moisture leaving a durable, non-greasy protective film
- NSF H2 registered (No.49688)
- Will not stain or mark the mould; suitable for use with white and transparent polymers
- Easily “moulded off” when production recommences
- Waxy film allows handling and resists acid finger marks
- It can be used on all injection mould tools, blow mould tools, extrusion dies and metal components requiring corrosion protection
- The film will not harden or crack and is easily ‘moulded-off’ when recommencing production. Alternatively, the film can be easily removed using Ambersil Mould Cleaner or Amberklene FE10.