Ambersil Contact Cleaner FG is a non-conductive, non-corrosive precision cleaning solvent blend. This product is specially formulated to enhance the performance and reliability of electrical and electronic equipment. Ambersil Contact Cleaner FG is free from chlorinated solvents, alcohols, and Glycol ethers, ensuring a safe and efficient cleaning process. This multipurpose spray cleaner can be used to remove grime and contamination from a wide range of components, including PCBs, electrical contacts and switches, tape heads, relays, transistors, and many more.
Ambersil Contact Cleaner FG is an NSF K2 registered product, making it safe for use in and around food processing areas. One of the key benefits of this product is its ability to prevent contact failures and malfunctions. By dissolving and rinsing away contaminants that may trap moisture, it safeguards against corrosion and arcing. Ambersil Contact Cleaner FG evaporates quickly, leaving no residue on the treated equipment.
- Non-conductive and non-corrosive
- Safe for all metal surfaces, most rubbers, plastics and coatings
- Contains no chlorinated solvents, alcohols, and Glycol ethers
- 360° spray system for all angle use
- NSF K2 registered (No. 139627)
How to use Ambersil Contact Cleaner FG:
- Shake can before use.
- Apply Ambersil Contact Cleaner FG liberally. Allow excess product to run off.
- Air dry or wipe with an absorbent cloth.
- Allow solvent to evaporate completely before operating the equipment.
- Do not use on energized equipment.
Store Ambersil Contact Cleaner FG in the unopened container in a dry location. Preferably store at room temperature. In any case, store under 50°C and away from direct heat and open flame. Shelf life of the product is no less than 6 years if properly stored.
This product is categorised as EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE and must be stored in compliance with relevant regulations.