Concentrated Dry PTFE Lubricant
A concentrated, high PTFE content dry film lubricant for the lubrication of moving parts where an oily/wet or silicone lubricant cannot be used.
• The high level of PTFE in the dry film provides excellent anti-friction and slip performance to all sliding surfaces
• Excellent materials compatibility
• Suitable for use as an anti-tracking agent
• The dry film is unaffected by oil or solvents
• Operational Temperature range: -100°C to +200°C
Ambersil 31573 Dry Film Anti Stick PTFE Lubricant 400mlPart number: 31573
£14.89 ex.VAT (£17.87 inc.VAT)
Concentrated Dry PTFE Lubricant.
Order in the next and get it by Tomorrow
8 in stock
Additional stock available on 14/12/2021, if ordered today
Free shipping on orders over £75
Same day dispatch if you place your order before 3.30pm
Manufacturer CofC available at checkout