Concentrated Dry PTFE Lubricant
Dry Film Anti-Stick spray is a specialist surface coating with excellent anti-stick and lubricating properties. It is based on a special resin bonded PTFE system which has been formulated for applications where the use of wet or silicone based products is undesirable.
- The high level of PTFE in the dry film provides excellent anti-friction and slip performance to all sliding surfaces
- Excellent materials compatibility
- Suitable for use as an anti-tracking agent
- The dry film is unaffected by oil or solvents
- Operational Temperature range: -100°C to +200°C
Forms a dry, non-staining film which makes it ideal for use in the Food, Paper, Textile and Plastics Manufacturing industries, where direct contact is involved with surfaces which would be contaminated by wet or silicone based products.
The dry lubricating film is unaffected by water, oil or solvents and offers excellent friction retardant properties. The product is also suitable for use as a mould release agent* and electrical antitracking agent.