Dry Molybdenum Disulphide Lubricant
Use as running in treatment on rolling and sliding bearings.
- Tough and long-lasting resin-bonded lubricant
- Multiple applications (re-coating) provides enhanced performance, with the final coat benefiting from light polishing to further improve slip.
- Operational Temperature range: -150°C to +400°C
- Mounting of longitudinal press fits (e.g. bolts and bearing seats)
- Assembly of screws and seals
- Surface treatment of rolling and sliding bearings to improve running-in
- Lubrication of guides and joints
- Bearing lubrication for wheel bearings and kiln carts
- Lubrication of open gears
- For use where a wet-film lubricant is undesirable