Zinc Corrosion Inhibitor
It offers galvanic protection against thermal and chemical corrosion, and resists salty and other corrosive atmospheres. Aerosol formulation gives quick, even coverage in any location, does not run, even on threaded parts.
Use on metals subjected to intermittent high temperatures such as foundry lifting shackles, gantry arms and cranes.
- Touch dry in 15 minutes, complete cure in 24-hours
- Leaves a hammered semi-gloss finish
- The cured film can be welded through (except argon)
- Temperature range: -50°C to +550°C
- Use Amberklene FE10 fast-drying solvent degreaser as the ideal surface preparation for best results
Typical uses: galvanic protection, surface treatment, touching up hot dip galvanised parts, surface preparation, protecting all uncoated mechanical parts, surface reconditioning after machining, welding, filing, drilling or cutting etc.