Dry Graphite Lubricant & Release Spray
Formulated especially for the glass blowing industry as a mould pre-treatment.
- The resin binder allows the micro-graphite particles to bind strongly to all substrates
- Above 100°C the binder will safely decompose, leaving dry graphite powder for the highly effective and consistent release of formed glass bottles
- Glass moulding – mould pre-treatment and release agent
- Glass moulding (gob) flow improver
- Glass industry general and guide lubricant
- Dry film industrial lubricant
- Static discharge coating
- Electrically conductive contact lubricant
There are no reviews yet.