Isopropyl Alcohol is an internationally approved general purpose, cost effective electronic cleaning solvent. A gentle yet highly effective alcohol based cleaner for use on optical devices, switches, PCB’s and on general electronics. Ideal for cleaning, degreasing and defluxing delicate electronic assemblies. IPA Solvent is a highly versatile cleaning solvent that forms an azeotrope with water to assist removal of moisture and leaves no residue. Manufactured using IPA of a minimum purity of 99.7%.
• Excellent materials compatibility: safe for use on plastics, rubber, composites, metal and painted surfaces
• Conforms to BS 1595, ASTM D770, and DIN 53245
• Zero residue
• Removes moisture
• Tape Heads
• Disc Drives
• Photocopier Drums
• Printed Circuit Boards
• Optical Equipment
• Precision Instruments
• Delicate Components
• Always test small, inconspicuous area before general use.
• Ensure electrical equipment is switched off before cleaning.
• Evaporates after use, leaving no residues. Drying can be accelerated by wiping or using an air lance.
• Allow solvent to evaporate completely before operating the equipment.