Concentrated release agent for rubber moulding release.
- Water-based with zero mould build-up and minimal transfer, allowing multiple releases before re-application is required
- High ‘active level’ acts as a primer for new and porous mould surfaces
- Operational temperature to +250°C
- Use as a primer on new or more porous mould substrates, (eg. Aluminium tools) to provide a good initial release film for process start-up. RBR 300 can then be used subsequently to provide the necessary level of release with minimum build up.
- RBR 310 is also suitable for the release of certain silicone rubbers