The distinguished High-Frequency series of ionisers are greatly superior to traditional AC and DC static eliminators in auto-balance, high efficient static elimination capability and stable character. Our bench top ionisers have an excellent adjustable blowing angle and air volume with out-of-balance alarm. They are ideal for electronics industries which work with static-sensitive electrical components or devices. Great for placing on either workbenches, shelves or as a wall mount. Special alloy discharge needle is durable, very easy to maintain and keep clean due to simple clip-on covers.
Ioniser Fan Features:
- CE Approved.
- 24V Operation.
- Excellent auto-ion balance within 5 volts.
- Adjustable blowing angle and air volume.
- Equipped with out-of-balance alarm indicator.
- Available with UK or EU power supply.
- Includes mains power supply lead/transformer.
- Calibration service available.
- Full range of ionisation options available.
- Euro plug option available on request.
Why Choose A Bench Top Ioniser Fan
Compared to our other ionisers, workbench ionisers are compact and lightweight. They are designed to be used on workbench tops, placed on shelves or to be wall-mounted; using only little production space. Due to their small size and light-weight, they are more convenient to use and have become the latest static elimination technology available today. Bench top ionisers are ideal for use in areas where charge neutralisation is critical such as printing, medicine, cleanrooms, spray coating, plastics product, film product and packaging.