Single arm fume extraction system for electronics hand soldering processes. BOFA’s V 200 extraction unit has been designed to effectively capture and remove the potentially harmful fumes generated during hand soldering tasks. This portable system comes complete with an extraction arm and installation kit that contain everything required to set up one operator.
With a choice of arms, low noise levels and fast and easy installation, this unit can be moved with the work bench when factory layouts need changing due to production demands. The unit’s fully comprehensive 3 stage filtration capabilities make it perfect for today’s electronics manufacturing environments.
- Filter blocked indicator
- 99.997% HEPA filtration
- Granulated carbon gas filter (ACF) technology
- 1 x Table mount installation kit and extraction arm
- Installation flex and table bracket
- 50mm x 650mm ESD Stay Put extraction arm
- Unique flip top flush sealing mounting plate
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 420 x 290 x 270mm
- Cabinet construction: Powder coated mild steel
- Airflow / Pressure: 90m³/hr / 20mbar
- Electrical data: 230v 1ph 50/60Hz Full load current: 0.45 amps / 90w
- Noise level: < 54dBA (at typical operating speed)
- Weight: 10kg / 22lbs
- Duct size: 50mm / 2”
- Max duct run 3mtrs / 9.8ft
- Approvals: CE
There are no reviews yet.