Dual arm fume extraction system for electronics hand soldering processes. BOFA’s V 250 extraction unit has been designed to effectively capture and remove the potentially harmful fumes generated during hand soldering tasks. This portable system is offered in a number of configurations to cater for different factory layouts and contains everything required to set up 2 operators with ease.
Fast and easy installation allows this unit to be moved with the work bench when factory layouts need changing due to production demands. The unit’s low noise level and fully comprehensive filtration capabilities make it perfect for today’s electronics manufacturing environments.
- Advanced carbon gas filter
- Filter blocked indicator
- Optional remote speed control and power switch (230V only)
- Wide selection of arms
- 99.997% HEPA filtration
- 2 x table mount installation kit and extraction arm
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 420 x 290 x 270mm
- Cabinet construction: Powder coated mild steel
- Airflow / Pressure: 180m³/hr / 30mbar
- Electrical data: 230v 1ph 50/60Hz Full load current: 0.9 amps / 135w
- Noise level: < 61dBA (at typical operating speed)
- Weight: 10kg / 22lbs
- Duct size: 50mm / 2”
- Max duct run: 5 mtrs / 16.4ft
- Approvals: CE
V250 fume extraction unit, 2 x installation kits and 2 x 650mm extraction arms with nozzles.
There are no reviews yet.