BONDERITE L-MR 77-4 is a semi-transparent water-miscible cutting fluid for general machining of aluminium, all steel and cast iron. Brass and copper, etc. can be co-machined in a material mix as well. Use of this patented emulsifier system allows long lifetime usage which is also due to its high hardwater stability. Bactericides are generally not required over the lifetime of the emulsion.
- Creates a finely dispersed emulsion with a wider range of different water qualities
- Free of Cl, S-, and P-containing EP-additives and formaldehyde releasing agents
- High hard water stability
- High lubricity extends tool life time and reduces process costs
- No addition of bactericides over the lifetime of the emulsion is necessary
- Excellent cleaning performance keeps machines clean and reduces maintenance costs
- Long emulsion lifetime, in combination with low topping up concentrations, reduces product consumption significantly