BONDERITE M-CR ALCRM1200 AERO is a versatile dip or brush-on (supplied in two liquid parts), air-dried protective treatment for industrial and electrical components, vehicle parts including body panels, domestic appliances and aircraft components. The dip formulation requires only a short immersion time – a few minutes at room temperature. The brush formulation can be applied by brush or swab. Please note: BONDERITE M products are used in the surface modification of metals and are usually applied in a multi-stage process. The performance of these surface treatments depends on various factors such as the preceding cleaning or etching steps (BONDERITE C portfolio), line design or process parameters.
- Versatile treatment for industrial and electrical components, vehicle parts including body panels, domestic appliances, and aircraft components
- Protective surface created is integral, and so will flex with the metal under load, and provides excellent corrosion resistance for both painted and unpainted finishes
- Available in brush-on and dip varieties and forms a gold-coloured protective coating on aluminium and aluminium alloys
- Approved DEF STAN 03-18 for use in aircraft (Certificate 031801)
- Useful where maximum corrosion resistance is required
- It has specific approval for repairing damaged anodic coatings
- Can be applied to aluminium and aluminium alloys including high silicon pressure die-castings. It is not affected by steel, brass or copper inserts and can be used for treating zinc and aluminium in the same bath