Printed with an ESD susceptible symbol throughout the tape. Our conductive tapes’ reels are 36 meters long and have a low charge surface. The tape is fully printed with a grid pattern and conforms to IEC-61340-1-5. Conductive grid tape is for use in static-free workstations, where ESDS (Electro Static Discharge Sensitive) components and devices are handled. This tape has anti-static inner and outer surfaces, with no shed, flake, crack, chip or rub off the inner layer grids, combination of which provides excellent for the most effective static prevention and shielding applications.
- ESD susceptible symbol printed throughout the tape.
- Conforms to IEC-61340-1-5.
- Reels are 36 metres long.
- Available widths: 12mm wide, 18mm wide, 24mm wide and 48mmm wide.
- Low charge surface.
- Beige with black conductive grid.
- For use with all static-sensitive packaging and sealing applications.