Dow DOWSIL 3145 RTV MIL-A-46146 Adhesive Sealant Grey is a one component, room temperature curing, silicone adhesive that is used for assembling print wire boards and sealing housings, modules, and electrical leads. It is non-flowing and has high elongation, tensile, and tear strength.
Features & Benefits
- Room temperature cure
- High tensile/tear strength and elongation
- MIL-A-46146 Group II, TY I
- No mixing required
- Room temperature cure, no ovens required
- Faster in-line processing with optional heat acceleration
- Can be considered for uses with Mil Spec requirements
- One part
- Polydimethylsiloxane adhesive
- DOWSIL 3145 RTV MIL-A-46146 Adhesive Sealant – Clear is suitable for:
- Sealing openings in modules and housings
- Assembly of components on printed wiring board (PWB)
- Sealing in and around wired and electrical leads
There are no reviews yet.