ESD Plain Gloves’ are designed for delicate and precise operations, such as assembly jobs. The hand palm of the gloves is polyurethane gel coated, featuring anti-slipping grip, avoiding fingerprints, protecting against piercing. Eversafe dissipative gloves can be used not only for therm insulation, but also preventing loss and damage from electrostatic discharge.
- Elastic Wrist Gloves made of synthetic filament fibre, which reduces the generation of particles (no dust generation).
- Ever safe conductive gloves are made by seamless knitted structures, which provide comfortable wear and cleanliness.
- A 3-D model is used to form gel drops on the hand palm parts of gloves, the comfort property does not decrease, the finger movement is not restrained so that the cost is reduced and the working efficiency can be increased.
- High quality, durable, long-lasting.
- Excellent for assembly jobs and electronics manufacturing industry.
- No dust generation, good sweat absorption, anti-allergy, and helps to avoid stings.
- The gloves can be washed at 40°C with neutral detergent.
- Can be re-used as many times (approx. 1.5 years shelf-life)
- Composed of 25% carbon yarn.
- Surface resistivity Ohm/Sq 10^(7) +/- ^2.
- Standard colour grey.
- Provides thermo-insulation and static dissipation.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
There are no reviews yet.