Designed for use on products and packaging. Can act as tamper-proof when applied to bags/packaging. Supplied in rolls of 1,000.
Each warning label is yellow and black as standard colour and features an ESD susceptible symbol which denotes components and sub-assemblies which are ESD susceptible. Supplied in rolls of 1,000.
These labels are not to be used within an EPA environment but rather in a warehouse, for example, where ESD products are transported and stored. They are recommended to be used with open-top metalised shielding bags to show there is a static-sensitive component inside and should be handled with care.
- Self-adhesive ESD warning labels.
- Designed for use on products and packaging.
- Supplied on release paper in rolls of 1000.
- Features ESD susceptible symbol.
- Available in a wide range of sizes.
- Colour: Black/Yellow.
- Printed black on yellow 80gsm gloss paper.
- REACH and RoHS compliant.