A range of high-quality straight cord that provides a strong connection to ground. Premium, durability ESD cords designed to be worn in an ESD working area. To ensure a path to ground, essential when handling components or assembling parts in an EPA. An EPA will not permit any item that could potentially buildup static electricity, resulting in an electrostatic discharge (ESD).
Flat moulded ground cord is 3 metres long (10ft) supplied with a 1 meg-ohm resistor. Supplied with eyelet termination. Standard colour is black. Custom grounding products can be manufactured on request.
- Ideal for grounding flooring with extra protection to avoid disconnection.
- Eyelet termination and Moulded fixture.
- 3m long (10ft)
- All snaps have 1 megohm safety resistor.
- Standard colour is black.
- An essential product for grounding operators and parts.
- Premium cord, exceeding 20,000 cycles of bending life test.
- Breakaway Force: 1 to 5 lbs. Of pull away force is required to disconnect the snap in a normal disconnect direction.
- Custom Configurations and colours available on request.
There are no reviews yet.