Self-adhesive floor marking tape
The floor marking tape is designed to mark the boundaries of an ESD Protected Area. The tapes adhere effectively to synthetic flooring such as PVC floor tiles and can be used on concrete flooring where it can be expected to withstand heavy traffic, particle contaminations and remain intact for several months.
Clear transparent UPVC film coated with: clear transparent natural rubber buff coloured natural rubber white coloured natural rubber and hydrocarbon resin adhesive. Width: 50mm. Length: 66m.
- ESD susceptible symbol denotes components and sub-assemblies which are ESD susceptible.
- Designed to identify Electrostatic Protected Areas.
- Available in three styles allowing you to mark out different sections of walkways, zones and safe areas.
- Rolls are 66 meters long.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
There are no reviews yet.