- 120 Watt GT Soldering System (Station, Adapter, T6 Hand-piece, and Workstand).
The complete system includes a soldering station with an external Power supply, a hand-piece, and a workstand to support a variety of soldering and rework applications using the associated tips and Cartridges.
The GT adjustable temperature technology has a fast and repeatable heating mechanism and encompasses the convenience of temperature adjustment with the stability and performance of inductive heating. This gives the GT systems a significant performance advantage with much faster time to temperature, thermal recovery and temperature stability during soldering versus competitors in the same product category.
GT120 is a single port soldering station with best in class performance, 120 watts of Power, and ideal for single iron applications on the production line. The GT120 is supplied with a replaceable 120W external Power supply allowing for a more compact design to save space on the bench and improve the quality and life of the system.
Features and Benefits
- Inductive heating systems offering best in class performance
- Adjustable Temperature
- Intuitive 4 button user interface
- Wide variety of Cartridge and tip options
- Compact to minimize the workbench footprint
- Programmable password lock-out and temperature range limits
- Standby and sleep settings to increase tip life
- USB port to Power accessories and firmware updates
Product Comprise of
- GT120 Power Station with Adapter
- GT-HP-T6C Hand-Piece
- GT-HC-T6 Heater Cartridge
- GT-WS Work Stand
Note: Tips sold separately