This single layer material is highly durable, long-lasting and has a non-slip surface finish. The surface layer is resistant to most oils and acids and is solder splash resistant.
These mats are ideally suited to be used in conjunction with already grounded flooring. Can also be grounded via 1 meg ohm lead and stud.
Standard roll size of Heavy Duty Conductive Rubber Matting is 1.2m x 10m length with a thickness of 4mm. Custom sizes are available on request.
Complies with the requirements of BS EN-61340-5.
- Electrical properties- surface resistance is less than 105 ohms per square.
- Durable and long-lasting material.
- Non-slip finish.
- Standard rolls are 1.2m wide x 10m length (4mm thick).
- Surface layer is resistant to most oils and acids and is solder-splash resistant.
- Available in black.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- Custom sizes available on request.
- Complies with the requirements of BS EN-61340-5; ESD standards of manufacturing.