HumiSeal® Stripper 1080 can be used to remove cured HumiSeal® acrylic coatings without negatively affecting printed wiring board substrates or components. HumiSeal® Stripper 1080 contains no ozone depleting chemicals and meets North American air quality regulations. HumiSeal® Stripper 1080 is in full compliance with the RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC.
HumiSeal® Stripper 1080 is:
- compatible with all HumiSeal acrylic coatings.
- compliant with RoHS directive 2015/863/EU
- safe for use on printed circuit board assemblies.
Stripper 1080 has:
- no ozone depleting chemicals
Directions for Use
- immerse the assembly into HumiSeal® Stripper 1080
- soak for 30-60 minutes
- brush loose material from the assembly
- clean the assembly with IPA, DI water or other qualified cleaning solution
- inspect the assembly to ensure the coating has been completely removed
- repeat the steps above if the coating is still on the assembly
- bake for a minimum of 30 minutes @ 60 – 65°C after the final cleaning process
The use of heat is not required for use with HumiSeal® Stripper 1080. A fully cured acrylic coating of nominal thickness will typically dissolve readily within 30 to 60 minutes upon contact with HumiSeal® Stripper 1080. It is important to thoroughly clean the assembly after the conformal coating removal process. Following the cleaning process, the assembly should be baked to remove residual moisture for a minimum of 30 minutes at 60 – 65°C.