HumiSeal 1A20 fluoresces under UV light for ease of inspection. HumiSeal 1A20 coating is MIL-I-46058C qualified, IPC-CC-830 and RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC compliant and recognized under UL File Number E105698.
HumiSeal 1A20 conformal coating is:
- Urethane chemistry
- fast curing, chemically resistant
- single component
- used in combination with Thinner 521
- RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC compliant
- recognized under UL File Number E105698.
HumiSeal 1A20 conformal coating has:
- excellent moisture and environmental protection for printed circuit assemblies
- fluorescence under UV light for ease of inspection
- MIL-I-46058C qualified
- IPC-CC-830 compliance
- RoHS directive 2015/863/EU
Although its formulation allows HumiSeal 1A20 to be applied using a wide variety of methods, care should be taken to ensure that it is only applied in an environment where the ambient relative humidity is at 60% or less. Application of the coating when the RH is higher than 60% can cause acceleration of the cure reaction, resulting in bubbles in the dried film.
Application of 1A20 Conformal Coating
Conformal coatings can be successfully applied to substrates that have been cleaned prior to coating and also to substrates assembled with low residue “no clean” materials. Users should perform adequate testing to confirm compatibility between the conformal coating and their particular assembly materials, process conditions and cleanliness level.