HumiSeal 1A33 Aerosol is a fast drying, clear urethane conformal coating intended for use on printed circuit assemblies. The product is conveniently dispensed from aerosol cans, utilizing an environmentally safe, non- ODP propellant and contains UV tracer for inspection under black light. The coating may be removed chemically using HumiSeal Stripper 1063. HumiSeal 1A33 Aerosol is IPC-CC-830 and RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC compliant and recognized under UL File Number E105698.
HumiSeal 1A33 conformal coating is:
- Urethane chemistry
- chemically resistant
- single component
- contains no free isocyanates
- used in combination with Thinner 503/521
- MIL-I-46058C qualified
- RoHS directive 2015/863/EU
- Recognized under UL File Number E105698
HumiSeal 1A33 conformal coating has:
- excellent moisture and environmental protection for printed circuit assemblies
- fluorescence under UV light for ease of inspection
Application of HumiSeal 1A33 Aerosol
- Allow 48 hours minimum to reach room temperature before using cans stored or received during cold weather.
- When applied in conditions of high ambient humidity, blushing (cloudy white film) may appear. Heating the coated assembly in an oven for 1/2 hour at 76°C eliminates this condition.
- Surface must be cleaned of dirt, wax, grease, flux residues and all similar contaminants for successful application of the coating.
- Mask areas not requiring coating from overspray using suitable non-silicone masking methods or materials.
- Shake can vigorously before using and repeat frequently during use.
- Best results are obtained by spraying from a distance of 30 – 40 cm in light even coats. A film thickness of 25 – 75 microns is sufficient to provide protection.
- To clean nozzle after use, hold can upside down, then press nozzle for a few seconds.