HumiSeal 1B31 is a one component, acrylic conformal coating. The product dries quickly, creating a flexible film. HumiSeal 1B31 provides excellent moisture and environmental protection for printed circuit assemblies. The coating fluoresces under UV light, allowing for easy inspection and repair.
- fast drying
- excellent flexibility
- fluorescence under UV light
- easily reworkable
- MIL-I-46058C qualification
- IPC-CC-830 compliance
- RoHS directive 2015/863/EU
How to apply Humiseal 1B31:
Apply HumiSeal 1B31 to clean substrates or substrates assembled with low residue “no clean” materials. The product can be applied by dipping, spraying or brushing.
- Dipping: Depending on the configuration of the PCB, it may be necessary to reduce the viscosity of the product. HumiSeal 503 Thinner can be added to reach the desired thickness. Immerse components at a controlled rate to ensure a uniform deposition of the coating. 5 to 15 cm/min is usually a suitable rate. Regularly check viscosity in the dip tank.
- Spraying: HumiSeal® 1B31 can be sprayed with ordinary spraying equipment. Spray only in a well ventilated environment. Add HumiSeal 521 Thinner to ensure a uniform spray pattern. This will avoid creating patches in the coating.
- Brushing: A small addition of HumiSeal® 503 Thinner to the product will allow application by brushing. Creating a uniform film depends on component density and operator technique.
Store HumiSeal® 1B31 away from excessive heat or cold. Keep in tightly closed containers. The product may be stored at temperatures of 0 to 35° C. Prior to use, leave to rest for 24 hours at a room temperature of 18 to 32° C.
HumiSeal 1B31 has a shelf life of 2 years when stored at room temperature.