HumiSeal 1B31 is a one component, acrylic conformal coating. The product dries quickly, creating a flexible film. HumiSeal® 1B31 provides excellent moisture and environmental protection for printed circuit assemblies. The coating fluoresces under UV light, allowing for easy inspection and repair.
- fast drying
- excellent flexibility
- fluorescence under UV light
- easily reworkable
- MIL-I-46058C qualification
- IPC-CC-830 compliance
- RoHS directive 2015/863/EU
How to apply Humiseal 1B31:
Apply HumiSeal® 1B31 to clean substrates or substrates assembled with low residue “no clean” materials. The product can be applied by dipping, spraying or brushing.
- Dipping: Depending on the configuration of the PCB, it may be necessary to reduce the viscosity of the product. HumiSeal® 503 Thinner can be added to reach the desired thickness. Immerse components at a controlled rate to ensure a uniform deposition of the coating. 5 to 15 cm/min is usually a suitable rate. Regularly check viscosity in the dip tank.
- Spraying: HumiSeal® 1B31 can be sprayed with ordinary spraying equipment. Spray only in a well ventilated environment. Add HumiSeal® 521 Thinner to ensure a uniform spray pattern. This will avoid creating patches in the coating.
- Brushing: A small addition of HumiSeal® 503 Thinner to the product will allow application by brushing. Creating a uniform film depends on component density and operator technique.
Store HumiSeal® 1B31 away from excessive heat or cold. Keep in tightly closed containers. The product may be stored at temperatures of 0 to 35° C. Prior to use, leave to rest for 24 hours at a room temperature of 18 to 32° C.
HumiSeal® 1B31 has a shelf life of 2 years when stored at room temperature.