The product is dispensed from aerosol cans. The propellant is non-ODP and environmentally safe. HumiSeal 1B73EPA contains UV tracer, for inspection under black light.
HumiSeal 1B73EPA air dries to a hard, durable and flexible film. Curing time is 24 hours at room temperature. The cured coating may be soldered through for replacement or repair of components, leaving no residue. The coating can be removed using HumiSeal Stripper 1080 or 1080A.
- Provides excellent moisture and environmental protection for circuit assemblies
- Excellent electrical properties and flexibility
- Fluorescence under UV light for ease of inspection
- Can be chemically removed with ease
- IPC-CC-830 and RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU compliant
How to use Humiseal 1B73EPA Aerosol
- Clean any contaminants (dirt, grease, flux residues) from the PCB before application. Do not apply on a dirty surface.
- Mask areas not requiring coating. Use suitable non-silicone materials, such as HumiSeal masking tape or dots.
- Shake can vigorously before using. Shake again during use.
- For best results, spray from a distance of 30-40 cm in light, even coats. A thickness of 25-75 microns is enough to provide protection.
- Do not use HumiSeal 1B73EPA in presence of open flame or sparks. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- After applying the product in conditions of ambient humidity, blushing (cloudy white film) may appear. Heat the coated assembly in an oven for 30 minutes at 76.7°C to eliminate blushing.
- To clean nozzle after use, hold the can upside down and press the nozzle for a few seconds.
HumiSeal 1B73EPA should be stored in tightly closed containers. Optimal storage: 0 to 35°C. Prior to use, allow the product to equilibrate for 24 hours at a room temperature (18 to 32°C). If using cans stored during cold weather, we recommend waiting at least 48 hours.