HumiSeal® 1B73 Aerosol is a fast drying, clear acrylic conformal coating, intended for use on printed circuit assemblies. The product is conveniently dispensed from aerosol cans utilizing an environmentally safe, non- ODP propellant, and contains UV tracer for inspection under black light. The coating may be removed chemically using HumiSeal® Stripper 1080 or 1080A. HumiSeal® 1B73 Aerosol is IPC-CC-830 and RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU compliant.
HumiSeal® 1B73 aerosol conformal coating is:
- an acrylic chemistry
- fast drying
- single component
- IPC-CC-830 compliant
HumiSeal 1B73 aerosol conformal coating has:
- excellent moisture and environmental protection for printed circuit assemblies
- excellent flexibility
- fluorescence under UV light for ease of inspection
- reworkability with ease
- RoHS Directive 2011/65/EC compliance
Application of 1B73 aerosol:
- Allow 48 hours minimum to reach room temperature before using cans stored or received during cold weather.
- When applied in conditions of high ambient humidity, blushing (cloudy white film) may appear. Heating the coated assembly in an oven for 1/2 hour at 76°C eliminates this condition.
- Surface must be cleaned of dirt, wax, grease, flux residues and all similar contaminants for successful application of the coating.
- Mask areas not requiring coating from overspray using suitable non-silicone masking methods or materials.
- Shake can vigorously before using and repeat frequently during use.
- Best results are obtained by spraying from a distance of 30 – 40 cm in light even coats. A film thickness of 25 – 75 microns is sufficient to provide protection.
- To clean nozzle after use, hold can upside down, then press nozzle for a few seconds.