HumiSeal Conformal Masking Dots & Tapes are a polyester film coated with a silicone free thermosetting rubber adhesive.The semi-transparent Dots & Tapes are designed for masking PCBs during the conformal coating process. They are designed to conform to the PCB surface to prevent leakage under the tape. After coating they can be removed safely and easily without leaving any residue.
Masking Tape and Dots are:
- Polyester film coated with a thermosetting rubber adhesive
- easily removable with no residue
Masking Tape and Dots have:
- Masking for conformal coating
- Silicone free adhesive
- Leaves a good and clean separation line
- Clean removal without any adhesive residue
- Semi-transparent for easy verification of placement
- For use where coatings are cured at room temperature
- For clean removal it is recommended to remove when the coating reaches its tack free point
There are no reviews yet.