The material is tackfree after exposure to UV light. A secondary moisture cure mechanism will cure unexposed areas of the coating within 2-3 days at ambient conditions. The coating fluoresces under UV light to allow for coating inspection and can be applied by selective coating equipment. HumiSeal UV40 coating is recognized under UL File Number E105698, and is MIL-I-46058C qualified, and IPC-CC-830 and RoHS Directive 2011/65/EC compliant.
HumiSeal UV40 conformal coating is:
- single component
- high solids
- UV curable
- acrylated polyurethane
HumiSeal UV40 conformal coating has:
- excellent chemical resistance, surface hardness, flexibility and moisture resistance.
- secondary moisture cure mechanism for curing in the non-UV exposed shadowed areas
- fluoresces under UV light to allow for coating inspection
- can be applied by selective coating equipment.
- recognized under UL File Number E105698
- MIL-I-46058C qualified
- RoHS directive 2015/863/EU
- China Standard GB30981-2020
- ISO 10993-5 certified product
There are no reviews yet.