HumiSeal UV40HV is a single component, high solids, UV curable, acrylated polyurethane conformal coating that has been formulated specifically for dispensing and jetting applications. The material possesses excellent chemical resistance, surface hardness, flexibility, moisture resistance and is tack-free after exposure to UV light. A secondary moisture cure mechanism will cure unexposed areas of the coating within 2-3 days at ambient conditions. The coating fluoresces under UV light to allow coating inspection. HumiSeal UV40HV is in full compliance with the RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU.
HumiSeal UV40HV conformal coating is:
- single component
- high solids/high viscosity
- UV curable
- acrylated polyurethane
HumiSeal UV40HV conformal coating has:
- excellent chemical resistance, surface hardness, flexibility, and moisture resistance.
- secondary moisture cure mechanism for curing in the non-UV exposed shadowed areas
- fluoresces under UV light to allow for coating inspection
- can be applied by selective coating equipment.
- IPC-CC-830 and RoHS directive 2015/863/EU
- China Standard GB30981-2020