The FP-500 No-Clean Flux Pen utilizes a spring-loaded applicator tip to deliver a controlled amount of flux to the work surface. The user friendly pin-point application is ideal for touch-up and light assembly work. To apply, simply depress the tip of the flux pen against the work area to start the flow to the applicator tip. FP-500 is a halogen-free, all-purpose liquid flux that passes the SIR test in the un-reflowed state. It can be used in a standard Sn/Pb or Pb-free rework or soldering process.
- Sn/Pb and Pb-free compatible
- No over-fluxing of surface
- No waste
- Easy to handle
- No flux running on incline surfaces
- No cleaning after soldering
- Rosin-containing for additional heat stability
- No visible residue with or without cleaning
Each pen contains 10 grams of liquid flux. Unopened flux pens have a shelf life of 2 years.
There are no reviews yet.