Indium Corp Lead Free Solder Paste 8.9HF SAC387 Type 4 88.5% 500g JAR
Indium8.9HF is an air reflow, no-clean solder paste specifically formulated to accommodate the higher processing temperatures required by the SnAgCu, SnAg, and other alloy systems favored by the electronics industry to replace conventional Pb-bearing solders. Indium8.9HF offers unprecedented stencil print transfer efficiency to work in the broadest range of processes. In addition, the high probe testability of Indium8.9HF minimizes false failures in ICT. It is one of our lowest voiding pastes.
- Halogen-free per EN14582 test method
- Low BGA, CSP, QFN voiding
- One of our most stable pastes
- High transfer efficiency through small apertures (≤0.66AR)
- Eliminates hot and cold slump
- High oxidation resistance
- Wets well to oxidized BGA and pad surfaces
- Excellent soldering performance under high-temperature and long reflow processes
- Clear, probe testable flux residue
- Compatible with SnPb alloys
There are no reviews yet.