It also solders very well while still meeting the most recent requirements of J-STD-004B type ROL0. CW-807 contains less than 500ppm total halogen, so it can be considered halogen-free by both J-STD-004B and JEITA ET-7304. CW-807 passes the more stringent Surface Insulation Resistance (SIR) and Electromigration (ECM) requirements of J-STD-004 revision B; therefore, the no-clean residue will be electronically safe for virtually all applications. Also when properly configured*, cored wire with CW-807 yields superior results in automated soldering operations, including laser soldering.
- Halogen-free per J-STD-004B*
*To be halogen-free per J-STD-004B, the formula must contain less than 500ppm of any kind of halogen, ionic or nonionically bonded chlorine, bromine, or
fluorine. This is new to J-STD-004B since fluxes that conform to the original J-STD-004 or J-STD-004A may still contain halogens that only disassociate at soldering temperatures, but leave a residue that contains ionic halogen.
- Light-colored, low-smoking, rosin-containing flux Rosin, modified rosins, and resins contribute to
enhanced heat stability and reliability; however, in some cases, rosins and resins may interfere with probe-testability.
- Tested compatibility with Hot Air Solder Leveled (HASL), Immersion Silver, Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold (ENIG), and Organically Solder
Preserved (OSP) Copper surfaces.
- Tested for use with all common lead-free and tinlead alloys, including: SAC305; SAC105; SAC0307; SACm; 96.5Sn/3.5Ag; 63Sn/37Pb; 60Sn/40Pb; 93.5Pb/5Sn/1.5Ag; Indalloy227; Indalloy254;
silver-free tin-copper plus additive alloys, such as Indium Corporation’s Sn995; and many others.
- Composition: Sn96.5 Ag3 Cu0.5
- Size: 0.4mm ( 0.015″) diameter
There are no reviews yet.