It is used in co-solvent process to offer a fast & sustainable cleaning process with very high cleaning efficiency. Its excellent ability to solubilize organic and minerals compounds allows it to remove almost any solder flux residues used in the electronic industry today. It also brings a shiny effect on alloys & metals.
In a Co-solvent process, TOPKLEAN EL 20A is rinsed perfectly with Hydrofluoroethers (HFE) based rinsing fluids from 3M Novec or our own PROMOSOLV range. Thanks to the very low surface tension of HFE, the rinsing penetrate into the very tight spaces and under low stand-off components. It will dissolve any remaining flux residues, resulting in very low ionic contamination levels. Besides, compared with a water-based cleaning system, there is no risk of corrosion due to the absence of residual water left on the boards.
TOPKLEAN EL 20A together with the co-solvent process has been a game changer for over 15 years now and is qualified and used by several actors in the electronic industry.
- Excellent solubility of organic & mineral residues
- Excellent compatibility with materials used on PCB’s
- Perfect cleaning, even in tight spaces and under low stand-off components
- Allows shining effect to sensitive alloys & soldered surfaces
- Waterless process – reduces risk of corrosion