Ideal portable kit for use in the field, Killstat Field Service Kit is easy to carry around and store. Great for engineers/operators working at off-site locations.
Field work is perhaps the most risky situation of handling ESD sensitive devices, it is also often the most neglected aspect of ESD damage prevention. The situation is risky as there are usually many potential ESD sources in the environment.
Spare parts should be transported inside static shielding bags or containers. Where modules have to be worked on in an exposed state, static-dissipative matting should be bonded to the product’s electrostatic bonding point, and to the ground to act as a work surface. When using a Field Service Kit, remember to lay the ESD sensitive devices only on the mat.
Each kit includes:
- 1 work surface mat 600 x 600mm.
- 1 adjustable wrist-strap.
- 1 coil cord. 3.6 metres (12ft).
- 1 straight CPG cord with croc clip (3 metres).
- 1 packing wallet.
- Grounding kit is easy to carry and store.
- Great for engineers/operators working at off-site locations.
- Supplied with fully adjustable wrist-strap and all connecting cords and Earthing leads.
- 500 x 500mm in size.
- Supplied in a hard-wearing pouch.
- Features EPA symbol to allow easy identification.
- Compliant according to IEC-61340-1-5 International Standard.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.